Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Limited members mobile deposits

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

USAA Limited members mobile deposits

Looks like limiyted members can now use mobile deposits with a limit of 5,000 a day although my investment account with USAA says $50,000 day limit

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Re: USAA Limited members mobile deposits

Are you sure? I just logged into my mobile account on my iPhone to see and I am still getting the inelgibility message.

Message 2 of 7
john398
Senior Contributor

Yes it asked me if I wanted to sign up for it first, I wonder if its because I have an investment account, I am not sure, I will have to try it this week as I am expecting a small refund check on a auto pay off

Message 3 of 7
wreith
Frequent Contributor

@lhcole77 wrote:

Are you sure? I just logged into my mobile account on my iPhone to see and I am still getting the ineligibility message.

Do you have a credit card or any other loans with them?  I think if you only have a savings or checking you are ineligible.  I couldn't use mobile deposit until I had a CC with them.

You must have a USAA checking or savingsaccount and:

Be eligible for USAA auto or property insurance and meet other qualifications based on your account history with USAA Bank.

01/06/2015 Walmart TU 726
01/06/2015MyFico EQ 705
01/10/2014 USAA FAKO EX 728, EQ 728, TU 728
Discover It $1700, USAA Cash Rewards AMEX $11K, USAA Rewards Platinum MC $12K, CareCredit $13.2K, Chase Freedom $5000, Walmart $4500, Lowes $9800, QVC $1200, HSN $2350, Macys Red Star Store $2900, Paypal smart connect $4022, VS Angelcard $1200, Amazon Store $2500, BCE $4K, Sam's Club Discover $8500, Home Depot $7200, FNBO AMEX $7800
Message 4 of 7
john398
Senior Contributor

No I don't have any credit or loan accounts, and this just happened today, previously it told me I was inegilble

Message 5 of 7
Mellon
Established Contributor

Well i just tried it and i was able to register for online deposits. I'm a limited member since 2010 and could never access it before....

Message 6 of 7
john398
Senior Contributor

Looks like it worked, I made my first deposit that way today

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.