Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Limitless

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA Limitless

USAA Limitless is live in Texas. I tried applying but I got a message that I've reached my application limit. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
creditfan
Established Contributor
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA Limitless

It could be a quirk in the system since it just went live sometime this evening, but in my case it probably has to do with a recent fraud closing of a card on my account. I'll probably call in the next few days and get them to let me apply since you can only do it online. I'd call in too if I were you.

Message 3 of 7
nrm
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

USAA Limitless is live in Texas. I tried applying but I got a message that I've reached my application limit. 

How could you reach the limtt of limitless?

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! I've reached the bottom of a bottomless pit. 😂

Message 5 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

There is no bottom, its LIMITLESSSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 7
creditfan
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It could be a quirk in the system since it just went live sometime this evening, but in my case it probably has to do with a recent fraud closing of a card on my account. I'll probably call in the next few days and get them to let me apply since you can only do it online. I'd call in too if I were you.

yes I did call in to question why my account was unable to apply. The answer I got was "you're not part of milliary affiliation" will unavailale to you

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.