Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA MC Approved

tag
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Re: USAA MC Approved

I received my USAA Rewards card back when my score was in the 640 range and it has a $3000 limit.  I think they gave it to me because I have USAA checking, savings, car insurance, renters insurance, and an investment account with them.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 11 of 14
gettingstarted
Regular Contributor

I just got my USAA World MC 9K and Im a full member as well Car and Rental Insurance 3 checking acounts and 3 savings accounts including the ones for my daughter and 2 investment accounts as you can tell I love USAA .

Chase Military Star MasterCard(5K) Chase MWR MASTERCARD(3K) Discover More Card(6K) USAA World MasterCard(9K) Military StarCard(3K) USAA Platinum Visa (10.5K)

MY FICO SCORES MAY 20TH 2012: EQ 738 TU 747 EX PLUS SCORE 761
In Garden Mode Until May 15th 2013

Soldier Medic
Message 12 of 14
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

gettingstarted:  thats awesome.  makes me think about asking for CLI, but my scores are not in the same tier as yours yet....  i will wait. Smiley Wink

EDIT:  

@gettingstarted wrote:

Chase Military Star MasterCard(5K) Chase MWR MASTERCARD(3K) Discover More Card(6K) USAA World MasterCard(9K) Military StarCard(3K)

I see you have a number of exclusive elite cards in your wallet.  I have a few of those too (the star card, a low interest USAA card, and a USAA rewards visa), but I have been lately thinking about getting another elite military card: NFCU eRewards....  I recently opened a NFCU account online for my wife and I and am just waiting to receive my username and login info in the mail.... at which point I think I will apply for that card.  Any reason you don't have it already?

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 13 of 14
gettingstarted
Regular Contributor

No there isnt a reason I have several family members that belong to Navy Federal so I may garden for 6 months and app with them in November

Chase Military Star MasterCard(5K) Chase MWR MASTERCARD(3K) Discover More Card(6K) USAA World MasterCard(9K) Military StarCard(3K) USAA Platinum Visa (10.5K)

MY FICO SCORES MAY 20TH 2012: EQ 738 TU 747 EX PLUS SCORE 761
In Garden Mode Until May 15th 2013

Soldier Medic
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.