Frequent Contributor
Happychap

USAA Max Exposure reached - now what?

So I have just reached $50k in combined cc limits between three cards. I have read  on a different thread that USAA has a max exposure of $50K? My question is, is that just an initial exposure or is that it? no more cli EVER?my cards will be stuck as they are now regardless of income or credit profile? :smileysurprised:

Regular Contributor
McArthur

Re: USAA Max Exposure reached - now what?

Happychap wrote:

So I have just reached $50k in combined cc limits between three cards. I have read  on a different thread that USAA has a max exposure of $50K? My question is, is that just an initial exposure or is that it? no more cli EVER?my cards will be stuck as they are now regardless of income or credit profile? :smileysurprised:

I'm pretty much in the same situation and that's what they told me, too.  They claim it's a hard and fast rule. I wonder if anybody has experience getting around it.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}