Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA PC to Limitless

tag
brbmake
Established Member

Re: USAA PC to Limitless

Is there a spot to learn lingo? What does PC mean?

Message 11 of 17
digitek
Established Contributor

I think there is some lingo sticky somewhere....

PC is Produc Change, and it is when you have a certain type of credit card from a bank, and they allow you to change it to a different type of card or rewards program without closing the old account and opening a new one, so your AAoA (Average Age of Accounts) doesn't change, and it doesn't close your already established account and open a new one (both things that are generally not good for your long term credit score).

In this case, USAA doesn't allow any product changes on their credit cards.  If you have a card with them and want the Limitless, you have to open a new Limitless and then decide what you want to do with the first (likely now obsolete) card.

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone know if USAA will alllow a PC to the Limitless card? I currently have a Rewards VS $6478/$12000 and would like to PC to the Limitless.

I can't wait to get this card.  I currently have the Visa and Amex cash rewards card and have to split some purchases since the amex gives back more on gas and grocery compared to the Visa.

I just need it to become available in my state.

Message 13 of 17
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@brbmake wrote:

Is there a spot to learn lingo? What does PC mean?

Welcome to myFICO!  welcome.gif

Here's a link to a thread that lists common abbreviations used here:  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Common-Abbreviations/td-p/88458

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still no love for Alaska Smiley Sad

I wish they would announce when it will be availble to the general public. 

However I did call a CSR with USAA and told them to put on my profile that I am very interested once it becomes available in the last frontier and I wouldn't be mad if it appeared in "my offers" section. Smiley Wink

Is that card metallic? From what I've seen it has like a metal grain texture to it. Or is that just for looks? Can anyone confirm that has it?

Message 15 of 17
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Still no love for Alaska Smiley Sad

I wish they would announce when it will be availble to the general public. 

However I did call a CSR with USAA and told them to put on my profile that I am very interested once it becomes available in the last frontier and I wouldn't be mad if it appeared in "my offers" section. Smiley Wink

Is that card metallic? From what I've seen it has like a metal grain texture to it. Or is that just for looks? Can anyone confirm that has it?

Not metal, just the standard plastic.  It does look nice, though... at least IMO.

Message 16 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

JMC907, i wonder if you take a trip to a state with it and apply while in said state if theyll hook you up thenSmiley Wink Supposed to be limitlessSmiley Wink
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.