Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA-Partial Members Only

tag
Mellon
Established Contributor

USAA-Partial Members Only

For the partial members... have you been approved for any of their credit products, if so what card, credit score and CL? I already know they are more lenient with FULL members but I want to hear from the partial members and their credit experiences. Thanks!!

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
princechristian
Regular Contributor

Re: USAA-Partial Members Only

I'm currently a partial member and would like to know as well!

???

Revolvers: FP Gold $300, FP Platinum $300, Applied Bank Business $500, Kay Jewelers $500, Fingerhut $400, Gettington $300

Installers: KHEAA student loan, Dealer Funding LLC auto loan x2, Crescent Bank auto loan, Acceptance Loan Co personal loan x2

Negatives: 1 collection - 2010 $307, Auto lates - 2 30 days, 60 day, 2009 / 3 30 days, 60 day, 2012

Message 2 of 34
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@Mellon wrote:

For the partial members... have you been approved for any of their credit products, if so what card, credit score and CL? I already know they are more lenient with FULL members but I want to hear from the partial members and their credit experiences. Thanks!!

• Partial member.
  • Usaa reward Mastercard 
  • 675 Fico score.
  • $4000 start out limit
  • my highest limit is my lovely Crappy One $500. Now they had been place in sockdraw ** what in my wallet ***
Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 3 of 34
Mellon
Established Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 4 of 34
bahbahd
Established Contributor

What is a partial member? I am not a member at all and thought I would not be able to become one. My grandfathers and uncle both served in WWII and Vietnam, but no one immediately in my family. AFAIK my parents are not qualified to be members.

Message 5 of 34
princechristian
Regular Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

@Mellon wrote:

• Partial member.
  • Usaa reward Mastercard 
  • 675 Fico score.
  • $4000 start out limit
  • my highest limit is my lovely Crappy One $500. Now they had been place in sockdraw ** what in my wallet ***

Which bureau did they pull from? Thanks.

Revolvers: FP Gold $300, FP Platinum $300, Applied Bank Business $500, Kay Jewelers $500, Fingerhut $400, Gettington $300

Installers: KHEAA student loan, Dealer Funding LLC auto loan x2, Crescent Bank auto loan, Acceptance Loan Co personal loan x2

Negatives: 1 collection - 2010 $307, Auto lates - 2 30 days, 60 day, 2009 / 3 30 days, 60 day, 2012

Message 6 of 34
Mellon
Established Contributor

@bahbahd wrote:

What is a partial member? I am not a member at all and thought I would not be able to become one. My grandfathers and uncle both served in WWII and Vietnam, but no one immediately in my family. AFAIK my parents are not qualified to be members.

Any one can join USAA.. bu they have membership designations. Full members are those who serve or have eligibility for their insurance products. if not you are a partial member. A partial member have limited credit card options and may not get the rates and CL of full members

Message 7 of 34
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@bahbahd wrote:

Look on the website for qualifme full member otherwise you can join as partial Member. Not get a full benefit but got some. Just fill in your information and I think everyone would be qualify.

They pull Experian and I lived in Fl. Hope it help.

Message 8 of 34
princechristian
Regular Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

@bahbahd wrote:

Look on the website for qualifme full member otherwise you can join as partial Member. Not get a full benefit but got some. Just fill in your information and I think everyone would be qualify.

They pull Experian and I lived in Fl. Hope it help.

Helps a lot! My Experian is 'somewhere near' 610 currently, will wait till it gets 'somewhere near' 675 before I app. Lol. Thanks again.

Message 9 of 34
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Clean them up........those baddie hold your score down. Working on it before apps for anything else

Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.