Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA-Partial Members Only

tag
kimmiller112
Frequent Contributor

Re: USAA-Partial Members Only

My father served but did not use USAA products.  That is why I am a partial member.

Barclays USAir World MC $8300 - DCU $7500 - USAA World MC $7000 - PayPal Extras MC (GE) $5500 - Chase Saphire Preferred $5000 - Discover It $6000 - Barclays Sallie May $2700 - Chase Freedom $1000 - Capital One $8500 (business) - store cards ranging from $500-$9500
Message 31 of 34
Hispanic208
Established Member

I'm a partial member and only had access to apply for three credit cards when I log in. (USAA Platinum Mastercard, USAA Military Affiliate, and USAA Platinum Visa).

I was trying to apply for the USAA Rewards World Mastercard but it doesn't let me apply online. I've read a lot of conflicting posts on here and other sites regarding what partial members can apply for. A member told me that the USAA Military Affiliate card is similar to the USAA Rewards World Mastercard so I applied for that. I was instantly approved for $15,000 CL with 17.9% APR. I also got 0% APR until December 2013. They pulled Equifax and my score from myfico is 766.

Message 32 of 34
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@Hispanic208 wrote:

I'm a partial member and only had access to apply for three credit cards when I log in. (USAA Platinum Mastercard, USAA Military Affiliate, and USAA Platinum Visa).

I was trying to apply for the USAA Rewards World Mastercard but it doesn't let me apply online. I've read a lot of conflicting posts on here and other sites regarding what partial members can apply for. A member told me that the USAA Military Affiliate card is similar to the USAA Rewards World Mastercard so I applied for that. I was instantly approved for $15,000 CL with 17.9% APR. I also got 0% APR until December 2013. They pulled Equifax and my score from myfico is 766.

read the fine print careful my friend....Its 0% apr for BT and convenience check but they do charge 3% for BT and C.Check which not too bad but its def not 0% purchase APR

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 33 of 34
distantarray
Established Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

@Hispanic208 wrote:

read the fine print careful my friend....Its 0% apr for BT and convenience check but they do charge 3% for BT and C.Check which not too bad but its def not 0% purchase APR

basically a 3% loan on upto $15,000 is not too shabby on the convience check.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.