Did you mean: 

USAA Preapproval

tag
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Re: USAA Preapproval

@ajohn398 wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

how logged into me USAA and a preapproval for a cc, heloq, and something else popped up as pre approval.....do these mean anything with USAA?

is heloq home equity loan? just curious also where did it show? i never get these either

It was a pop up....i applied...approved big old 500 limit...to the sock drawer with this one

Message 11 of 15
SantanzChild
Valued Member

In almost 12 years as a full member I have never gotten a pop or any other kind of preapproval...  Oh well I got my usaa mc suppose I will live.

Message 12 of 15
john398
Senior Contributor

@juggalo9er wrote:

@ajohn398 wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

how logged into me USAA and a preapproval for a cc, heloq, and something else popped up as pre approval.....do these mean anything with USAA?

is heloq home equity loan? just curious also where did it show? i never get these either

It was a pop up....i applied...approved big old 500 limit...to the sock drawer with this one

Thanks, thought it maybe under "my offers"

Message 13 of 15
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@juggalo9er wrote:

@ajohn398 wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

Well dang! That's odd, I assumed it would mean a bigger CL. Does it not have rewards for you to utilize it?

Message 14 of 15
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

not that compare with quicksilver and barclay

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.