Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Sig

tag
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

USAA Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Sig

It seems to me that the reward structure of this card is just the same as NFCU cashRewards or Cap1 QS' systems.

They are 1.5% cash back and it can be redeemed at any time (well, USAA PCR requires the rewards to be at least $1.00 or over), plus no FTF.

Am I missing anything here?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Re: USAA Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Sig

Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa and Schwab Investor Amex card are another two 1.5% cash back cards. Yet these two have FTF.

Message 2 of 7
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Among all of these 1.5% cash back cards, which one is better in what ways?

Message 3 of 7
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Personally I think the Quicksilver is better. No FTF and you can redeem any amount of cash back at any time.
Message 4 of 7
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

I just applied for the Schwab Inverstor Amex and was approved with 15K/15.74% instantly. I posted this on the approval section as well. Smiley Happy I guess I am collecting all these 1.5% cash back cards. Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 7
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@DigitalArk wrote:

I just applied for the Schwab Inverstor Amex and was approved with 15K/15.74% instantly. I posted this on the approval section as well. Smiley Happy I guess I am collecting all these 1.5% cash back cards. Smiley LOL

But what the collection? I'm curious. I've seen you be approved and then close out a good many cards before, no? Congrats on your approval... maybe a good sign up bonus?

Message 6 of 7
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

@Kenny wrote:

@DigitalArk wrote:

But what the collection? I'm curious. I've seen you be approved and then close out a good many cards before, no? Congrats on your approval... maybe a good sign up bonus?

No good sign up bonus. I am only keeping the cards without annual fees now.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.