Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Special Offer Found this AM

tag
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: USAA Special Offer Found this AM

Very nice, OP. I haven't seen a special offer from them since about 2006, lol. Could also be because I burned them back then. However, I did pay in full eventually. They welcomed me back and have approved me for a couple of loans, but with higher APR than elsewhere. I do miss them though. 

Message 11 of 13
TrulyyBlessed
Regular Contributor

In terms of USAA this indeed would be a "special offer." I personally rarely see USAA offering a 0% APR promo even if only for 6 months. I also can understand others lack of enthusiasm concerning the post as this offer is not very "special" when compared to other CC offers available. Either way thanks for the post !!

Starting Score: Nov. 2012 585
Current Score: EQ 733 EX 777 TU 743 Goal Score: 750+

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you all.  I saw it was listed as a "special offer" because of the 0%.

Due to lackluster responses, I will reexamine any decision to post what little I find on the Internet as my intention to spread what I thought may be special, has been interpreted as "Who Cares?"

Merry Christmas, regardless and thank you, I do need a break from this site. 

As other posters have mentioned, USAA does not make offers with a 0% very often so it is a special offer. What you generated in responses is findings others have including myself. This post made me think about what you and others have run into for offers. You generated some thinking and sharing. That is what happens on this website. For myself, I don't see many offers so it was a new one that made me take stock in what was happening. Appreciate the thread!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.