Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Sucks.... NFCU Rocks!

tag
r34dy2fly
Contributor

Re: USAA Sucks.... NFCU Rocks!

Proud USAA member since 2006. I've never really had an issue worth mentioning with them and always supported by excellent customer service. And trust me, I can be very difficult to deal with. Lol.

Message 41 of 54
Datx
Valued Contributor

I like both financial institutions. I just prefer NFCU over USAA because they are more rebuilder friendly. If you are a full member at USAA, you'll have a better chance with being approved for loans versus being a partial member. At NFCU...they don't play that.

Message 42 of 54
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

This thread is drifting off topic by some. The subject matter is USAA and NFCU; not insurance rates in Florida.

Message 43 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MarineVietVet wrote:

This thread is drifting off topic by some. The subject matter is USAA and NFCU; not insurance rates in Florida.

Auto insurance is a product that USAA carries, and it is offered in Florida. 

Message 44 of 54
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

The original post was not about insurance and insurance has nothing to do with credit cards. Lets's please stay on topic.

Message 45 of 54
armywifey85
Regular Contributor

USAA was always making excuses why my insurance rates on home owners and auto were going up here in Texas. I had to switch to the gecko and they save me a ton on my insurance! Sorry If this was off topic, I thought it was about USAA products.

Message 46 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The original post was not about insurance and insurance has nothing to do with credit cards. Lets's please stay on topic.

Of course insurance has something to do with credit cards.  Mismanaging credit cards can lead to higher insurance premium after the credit score is pulled.  Anyway, I'm done with the subject.  Tener un buen dia!

Message 47 of 54
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Datx wrote:

I like both financial institutions. I just prefer NFCU over USAA because they are more rebuilder friendly. If you are a full member at USAA, you'll have a better chance with being approved for loans versus being a partial member. At NFCU...they don't play that.

Isn't this sort of a moot point since if you're NFCU eligible, you're almost certainly guarunteed a full membership at USAA?

TBH at least USAA's stratification is on something other than money, which is what virtually every other lender in existence tiers their products on.  Their approvals for non-full members don't seem anywhere worse than the majority of other lenders out there.  NFCU is admittedly an institution which if you have access to, one absolutely should take advantage of, but that doens't mean that USAA sucks.  I've never had or heard of an issue with them from any of the people (including myself) whom I know personally and who have relationships with USAA.

        
Message 48 of 54
jon_d
Established Member

You see this public customer service?Thats why USAA rocks......21 years and zero issues with them or any of there products.

Message 49 of 54
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I don't care for USAA either. Their CS is horrendous and they treat you like a child with situations that are very easy to resolve.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 50 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.