cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA VS Fidelity

tag
mskennedy

USAA VS Fidelity

Hello.Everyone I'm new to this fourm .I want to know  USAA (Non-full member ) or Fidelity AME which one offer great limit and hight reward  .Wish your all have a good day 

I love credit card
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
mskennedy

Re: USAA VS Fidelity

I'm counfuse .I just talk to someone on the web

"Edit"The card is offered through FIA card services....You are not required to have an account with us to have the card, Fidelity just offer the ability to have the card connected to a Fidelity account.  

I don't need have an account with Fidelity to apply the card .Hummmmmm

Personal information (such as full names) are not allowed to be posted per myFICO Terms of Service. You are welcome to exchange such things, via PM. Lightnin,myFICO moderator

I love credit card
Message 2 of 8
mskennedy

Well .New Update  .USAA have 3 three credit card for Non-,meber ,But all of them are no reward now .Sad new 

I love credit card
Message 3 of 8
mskennedy

USAA or fliedtiy 

I love credit card
Message 4 of 8
mskennedy

any words ?????

I love credit card
Message 5 of 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

This is a very hard question to answer. It all depends on what your individual needs are. Why do you want either of them? If you can answer that question you have your answer. A lot of lenders offer high limits and great rewards programs but to get those you must have a great credit profile and high scores. 

Hope this helps you some:smileyindifferent: 

Good Luck

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 8
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

USAA could give you a high limit depending on your profile. Like for example based on the limits you currently have, FICO score, and also AAoA. I think they would be relying more on those factors, than anything. They're more profitable to Full Members, than partials. They'd probably give you a high APR as well, if you plan on carrying a balance that might turn out to be a negative for you. Good luck on your decision. 

Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 7 of 8
PersonalBanker89
Valued Member

Go with the Fidelity AMEX! A lot of bad reviews with FIA Card Services, but I have had no issues!

Regions Bank Prestige (11k) / Fidelity Rewards (9.2k) Chase Freedom (2k) / Navy FCU cashRewards (22k) Discover it (6.4k) / Citi Double Cash (5.4k) / Amex Bluecash (15.7k) / Chase Unlimited (12.5k) / Barclays Rewards (6.4k) / Wells Fargo Cash Wise (10k) = TCL (100.6k)

FICO 8 Scores : EQ 752 / TU 738
AAoA : 4.1 yrs / AoOA : 7.4 yrs / AoYA: 1 yrs
Utilization : 2% / Last Inquiry: July 2017
Goal : Garden to 2020 with 750s
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.