Established Contributor
Credit-hoarder

USAA Visa Arrived Today-That Was Quick!

Just app-ed and was approved last Wednesday, and the card arrived today. I noticed last Friday when I logged on to their site they already had me in the system with an acct. number. So far I'm liking their service!

Regular Contributor
Necromancer

Re: USAA Visa Arrived Today-That Was Quick!

Congrats, I've been trying to decide whether to add that card to my list when my gardening time is complete.

FICO's: Eq 771 (10/23/13), Ex 799 (10/5/13), TU 809 (11/14/13)
Senior Contributor
alvon123

congrats!!!!!

Established Contributor
Credit-hoarder

[ Edited ]

Thanks! I had thought about going for another one back-to-back like I've seen some other's have done with USAA cards. Even though the CSR I "sounded out" about doing this thought I had good credit (b/c of the CL I was given) and would likely be approved for another one, I decided to hold off-at least until Black Friday week anyway-LOL

Valued Contributor
DigitalArk

Congrats!! :smileywink: USAA is wonderful!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}