Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Visa Special Offer

tag
CashOnDelivery
Established Contributor

USAA Visa Special Offer

Current USAA Visa CC holders, check your account to see if this special offer shows up.

Enjoy $10 on us when you use your USAA Visa Credit Card. Accept this offer today and then make 5 or more purchases of at least $25 each by June 30, 2013.

-Accept this offer by June 15, 2013 and then use your USAA Visa Credit Card for purchases you make every day including gas, groceries, movie tickets, meals out and more.

-Your $10 reward will be automatically credited on your account statement.

2010: 475 EQ 2011: 503 EQ 2012: 600 EQ2013:632 EQ
Starting Score: 634 EQ-3/13/13
Current Score: 706 EQ-8/29/13 703 EX-7/12/13 705 TU-8/9/13
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
E150GT
Frequent Contributor

Re: USAA Visa Special Offer

I dont have the visa but I have noticed a few offers for spending in travel.  Too bad I dont use their card anymore

CSP-$8700, Amex BCE-17.2k, Chase Freedom-$5700
Discover It-$6600, USAA MC-$5900 Ink Bold- $12k United Explorer-$5k
Message 2 of 4
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

I also get this type of offer periodically on my USAA World MasterCard. I rarely use it.

Message 3 of 4
ezdoesit
Valued Contributor

@CashOnDelivery wrote:

Current USAA Visa CC holders, check your account to see if this special offer shows up.

Enjoy $10 on us when you use your USAA Visa Credit Card. Accept this offer today and then make 5 or more purchases of at least $25 each by June 30, 2013.

-Accept this offer by June 15, 2013 and then use your USAA Visa Credit Card for purchases you make every day including gas, groceries, movie tickets, meals out and more.

-Your $10 reward will be automatically credited on your account statement.

I noticed the same offer yesterday and I accepted.  For my usaa world mc and usaa amex.  I figured I actively use the card what does it hurt, if they want to give me money for using their card that I would be using anyway why not.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.