Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA approved

tag
DVH1980
Contributor

USAA approved

I was going to stop after my Discover approval yesterday but figured I should strike while the irons hot. Approved for 3k Visa Platinum. Score was 701 and they pulled EQ. AAoA 2.1, 11 INQ in the last year but none in the last 6 months. 2 paid charge offs from 05 and 09.

Not sure if it matters but Im also a full USAA member and have had their secured card for 7 months as well as ALL my insurance and multiple banking products.

*USAA WORLD MC 18k* *USAA VISA 12k* *AMEX BCE 10k* *DISCOVER IT 15k* *AMEX ZYNC* *B of A SIGNATURE CASH 15k* *NAVY FEDERAL PLATINUM 20k* *CITI DOUBLE CASH 15k* *Veridian CU 14k* *Barclays Apple 12.5k*

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

Re: USAA approved

@DVH1980 wrote:

Not sure if it matters but Im also a full USAA member and have had their secured card for 7 months as well as ALL my insurance and multiple banking products.

I would think that all these factors would definitely have an effect on their decision.  And congratulations on the new cards! Smiley Happy

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.