USAA chances?

tag
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

Re: USAA chances?

@p- wrote:

@2FixMyCredit wrote:

yeeeeesssssss

Good. Yes? I think most have vacated this thread which is probably a good thing LOL

Lol...  That was quick on the siggy card.  I knew anyone that would stick around after a flaming like that would be fun.  Ah, internet, you never stop amusing me.

The things people do just to improve their credit.

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Message 81 of 89
McArthur
Regular Contributor

Maybe I missed it, but what's the credit limit on OP's BankAmericard? Annual fee? Non-promotional APR?
Message 82 of 89
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

She said no AF, 0% APR but I don't think she mentioned the limit.
Message 83 of 89
McArthur
Regular Contributor

But that 0% will not last forever, once the introductory period is over, I wonder what the APR is. And the CL,
Message 84 of 89
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 85 of 89
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Yep, I know I just didn't want to poke the bear.

Lexie.....now you got me shaking my head.. Smiley Happy

*8/10/13
Message 86 of 89
750orbust
Frequent Contributor

Re: USAA chances? [ New ]
Options
‎03-08-2013 04:01 PM

Johnny_Favorite wrote:
2FixMyCredit wrote:
Moronic post of the year award goes to....

Fingerhut is reporting, I didn't say I was using it. Did I?

Also, I'm a she. No a he, or a dude.
Fingerhut will most likely give you a low limit which will not grow unless you use it. So if you're just using it for the sake of "having it" then it's not doing you much good. People here are trying to help you but in the true nature of people that "know everything" you think you know better than those who have been there, done that. So you're going to take 2 or 3 years to build what you could do in 6 months to a year. I wish you luck in your rebuild but I must now leave you in the dust with the rest of the people who got left behind. You will find my bread crumbs of delicious meals eaten and good credit established along your harsh and bitter extended journey. You can cook those crumbs in your $120 Fingerhut pan with the coating the rubs off.
Pathetic human being. You act as though I'm a peasant you're a king. Get over yourself, why are you so offended because I don't agree with you?

I've managed to improve my score 43 points in a month, I think I'm doing a hell of a job getting to where I want to be!
EQ Fico Start: 558 - EQ Fico As Of 03/08/2013: 601

Most people would tell you not to take it personal but I'm going to suggest otherwise. This Jerk seems to have some sort of little man complex about himself where belittling others somehow makes him feel like more of a man than what he actually is. People come on these forums for one of two reasons. (1)get help (2)offer help, ol Johnny boy,he fits in neither of these categories, his mission is to try to embarrass and humiliate any down on there luck person he runs across and in the process makes himself look like a total ass.
Message 87 of 89
Johnny_Favorite
Regular Contributor

You need no help humiliating yourself sweetie. Now run along and do your little "Battle for your Trailer" with your Dual Shot Capital One six shooters.

Message 88 of 89
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

thread is locked and under mod review.LIGHTNIN, myFICO moderator

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 89 of 89
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.