Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA credit card application

tag
drewrico
New Contributor

USAA credit card application

So im a member of USAA and i joined about 4 months ago. I dont know if im a full member or not but i joined with the voices of the troops membership. either way, when i joined usaa i applied for a credit card from them and got denied. of course they wont recon and so i got my denial letter in the mail. i read it and it said blah blah blah. now, the other night, i applied again for a usaa credit card because my credit had improved to the 700s. i got an instant decline and felt really bad about applying cause of the inquiry. now whats weird is a new credit inquiry never showed up on my credit reports, at least according to CK and CS, and when i got my denial letter this weekend, it was same denial letter as i got the first time. so its like they never ran my credit and just straight denied me. im confused.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: USAA credit card application

@drewrico wrote:

So im a member of USAA and i joined about 4 months ago. I dont know if im a full member or not but i joined with the voices of the troops membership. either way, when i joined usaa i applied for a credit card from them and got denied. of course they wont recon and so i got my denial letter in the mail. i read it and it said blah blah blah. now, the other night, i applied again for a usaa credit card because my credit had improved to the 700s. i got an instant decline and felt really bad about applying cause of the inquiry. now whats weird is a new credit inquiry never showed up on my credit reports, at least according to CK and CS, and when i got my denial letter this weekend, it was same denial letter as i got the first time. so its like they never ran my credit and just straight denied me. im confused.

Sorry to hear. Smiley Sad You're not a full member if you joined thru the voices of the troops. Which card did you apply? What was the reason of the denial? 

Ron.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.