Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA limitless

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA limitless

Just talked to rep two days ago nothing yet for Oklahoma.
Message 11 of 13
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I love this card! The Cashback adds up fast with it. In talking with a rep from the office of the CEO, it looks like this card will make it past the pilot stage and be a permanent card. In the past they said these pilot programs tend to stay. 

+1

I'm loving it as well... I've actually started using it in place of my precious Sam's Club MC for travel/restaurants.  Smiley SurprisedSmiley Very Happy

Even though it's 2.5% compared to Sam's 3.0% for restaurants and travel, it's so darn hassle-free it's worth losing the 0.5% difference.  Having access to the cash back as soon as the charge posts as well as being able to transfer the rewards right into checking is about as good as it gets.

I'm thinking it's here to stay as well.  While anything is possible, I really can't see them doing away with it after rolling it out to this many states.

I fully agree with you! This card has become my daily spend card. My Costco Visa get's a bit of a rest. For the extra .5% and having to wait until Feb to cash in, I just use the Limitless and cash in right away. I also use the card to pay bills including our USAA insurance.  Smiley Happy

Gas / diesel: PenFed Visa 5%

Costco: Costco Visa

Target: Target MC

Everything else: Limitless

Makes it super easy!

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I love this card! The Cashback adds up fast with it. In talking with a rep from the office of the CEO, it looks like this card will make it past the pilot stage and be a permanent card. In the past they said these pilot programs tend to stay. 

Thanks Thejoshuatree, that is good news that the card will mature from pilot to permanant. I am just wondering when that might be. Happy 4th!!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.