Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA new offer?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA new offer?

I logged on to my USAA and I went ot the offers tab and I see 1.5 percent cash back on the USAA Preferred Cash Rewards Visa....so what does this mean if it showed up in my offers area, there are two other things in the offers section but for retirement and protecting my cellphone....

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA new offer?

I'm not familiar with USAA products, but I wanted to stop by and wish you luck. I'm sure others with accounts from USAA will chime in. Have a good day!
Message 2 of 5
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Usually when a card appears under 'offers' it will also give you a set APR (and sometimes a promotional 0% period). 

If you got one like that, it's most likely solid.  That's how I got my own Visa with them.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Be sure to check the date on the offer.  I have an offer that popped up and it's from 2013 and not currently valid.

@Anonymous wrote:

so what does this mean if it showed up in my offers area

Click the green + and read the details of the offer.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does it say "pre-selected " offer? If so,this has happened to me twice in the past 8 months. Both times I clicked on "accept this offer' or "apply for this offer" and I was instantly approved. SL on both cards was 7k.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.