cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA not full member with BK... Credit Card Possible?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

USAA not full member with BK... Credit Card Possible?

I had applied way back and I can't remember if the bk was the instant denial or if it was how long since BK and also what report they pull?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
quest208
Frequent Contributor

Re: USAA not full member with BK... Credit Card Possible?

on two different occasions they pulled just Equifax for me.  once was on april 2011 and recently on november 2011. 

i cant remember what i applied for in april 2011 but i was going on a mini-mini spree and got denied by usaa.

TU08 762
NFCU Visa Signature $20,000, Citi Prestige $15,500, USAA Mastercard $11,000, American Express Platinum, Barclays American Express $4700, Best Buy Mastercard $400, Orchard/Capital One $700
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had no luck either... Don't think it was explicitly stated as "prior BK" for denial... but it was at the same time everyone was scrambling to make me offers for their cards after I rebuilt, and USAA kept denying me.  I've given up on them, other than for their credit monitoring service.  PenFed and NFCU for me.

Message 3 of 4
haiti222
Contributor

They want around a 700 Fico. I have heard they also want either 5 or 7 years post discharge as well......

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.