Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA not reporting across all 3 CRA's

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: USAA not reporting across all 3 CRA's

I had a situation with Cap One not appearing on my TU reports.  It took climbing up the corporate ladder, along with filing a complaint with the BBB to get my account listed with TU.  I was told by Cap 1 that TU got notice from some other CRA to delete my account.  It took long time to get that mess figured out. 
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE:  USAA still not reporting.  I have MC on EX & EQ, not TU....and AMEX on EX & TU, not EQ.  I have USAA reported on all 3 through one or the other card, but not on all 3 reports by both cards.

I'm going to call and inquire.  Originally I just left it alone figuring it would eventually after a few months work itself out.  But it hasn't changed, so i'm curious why since most here say they report faithfully to all 3.

Smiley Indifferent

Message 12 of 19
Ron1
Super Contributor

txjohn,

I only have the card for less than a month.USAA reported my MC account to EXP after two days of statement cut and they also reported to TU later. They haven't reported to EQ yet.

I don't have Amex yet.

Ron. 

Message Edited by Ron1 on 01-29-2010 10:28 AM
Message Edited by Ron1 on 01-29-2010 10:32 AM
Message 13 of 19
rubaty
Frequent Contributor

Just checked my reports thru CreditSecure and both CCs are reporting to all 3 CBs.

Current Score: EX 772 EQ 777 TU 783 15 Jan 17
Goal Score: 815 across the board by Jan 18

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 19
Lyythine
Established Contributor

Ive had  cc thru citi bank for over 4 years which i never use save for a $30 auto-payment to my home security company. It has never reported to equifax.  no idea why, ive called several times and no one can fix it.  I just dont care anymore
Message 15 of 19
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I just can't believe that they would choose not to report to Equifax, because that's the CRA that they use for apps, etc.

Screw-up on EQ's end? Although having two different bureaus not reporting does imply that it's a USAA problem.

txjohn, any chance that your EQ and TU files have split, maybe not directly in half, but just a small chunk breaking off, containing the USAA cards?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
I just can't believe that they would choose not to report to Equifax, because that's the CRA that they use for apps, etc.

Screw-up on EQ's end? Although having two different bureaus not reporting does imply that it's a USAA problem.

txjohn, any chance that your EQ and TU files have split, maybe not directly in half, but just a small chunk breaking off, containing the USAA cards?

If it has, then it is really wierd.  I applied online, when I was logged into USAA.  So I did not manually enter any information except income.  It is my profile data that has always been the same.  And if they split....it split for 1 card only on each, which the CRA's normally get updated via the universal data update....meaning same data sent to all three simultaneiously with same info.

I'm not sure....I just have to call.  Was anniversary on Thursday and it's my daughter's birthday today, goint to be taking her out...so have been busy.

Message 17 of 19
creditballer
Regular Contributor

txjohn, i know this is an old post, but curious...what was the results of USAA not reporting to all 3 cra's? I just received the same 2 cards and I want to know if they report to all 3 cra's...hopefully so, thanks

Last App Oct 2013...applied and received Amex PRG and Blue Sky!
FICO -Walmart = 779
Credit Karma = 781
EX-766, EQ 772, TU-759
Goal: 800
Message 18 of 19
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@creditballer wrote:
txjohn, i know this is an old post, but curious...what was the results of USAA not reporting to all 3 cra's? I just received the same 2 cards and I want to know if they report to all 3 cra's...hopefully so, thanks

Txjohn hasn't logged in for years; I have a credit card and an installment loan through USAA FSB and both report to all three.  I really wouldn't worry about it.

        
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.