Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA special offer

tag
ways2go
Frequent Contributor

USAA special offer

I received an email today from Usaa.  It says "

an amazing USAA credit card offer is here"    It's for their advantage mastercard.  How amazing is this offer?  It says it is a limited time offer that ends april 30th.   I just got my auto insurance through them.  They were way lower then my old progressive policy with higher coverage.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Re: USAA special offer

Unless it offered like a specific bonus or something, IMO not very exclusive

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 2 of 3
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: USAA special offer

@ways2go wrote:

I received an email today from Usaa.  It says "an amazing USAA credit card offer is here"    It's for their advantage mastercard.  How amazing is this offer?

That's for you to determine.  You have the offer.  Read it and see if it suits you.  One's "amazing" is another's "meh".  Generally USAA's rewards aren't considered all that great but they are now offering a 1.5% card (don't recall which) and limits can be decent depending on what one qualifies for.

In any case, don't just respond to offers.  They're just marketing.  Use your needs/wants to find cards that suit you instead of letting the marketing departments of creditors determine which cards you consider.  Don't let USAA tell you it's amazing.  See if it's amazing for yourself.

IIRC the only USAA cards with "advantage" in the name are the Rate Advantage cards which are no frills, low APR cards but you always need to do your own due diligence.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.