Congrats! Very nice cl!

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 13 of 17
unc0mm0n1
Established Contributor

Re: **USAA**

Congrats. Why did you app for the USAA card? Did you just need more credit to lower Utilization? The rewards don't seem that great and I don't think there is a sign-up bpnus. Have you thought about cards that provide more benefits lime AMEX, one of the chase cards or discover. If you can get a 15k limit from USAA I'm pretty sure you would qualify for any of the aforementioned cards.

Last App March 23, 2015. Gardening until November 25, 2015
Current Score: 766 EX 734 EQ 780 TU 6/30/2015Starting Score/Goal Score: 580s/780s across the board
Message 14 of 17
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Very nice!

Are you a full or limited member?
Message 15 of 17
Alaskagurl
New Contributor

@lhcole77 wrote:
Very nice!

Are you a full or limited member

Thanks. Full member.

Message 16 of 17
Alaskagurl
New Contributor

@unc0mm0n1 wrote:

Congrats. Why did you app for the USAA card? Did you just need more credit to lower Utilization? The rewards don't seem that great and I don't think there is a sign-up bpnus. Have you thought about cards that provide more benefits lime AMEX, one of the chase cards or discover. If you can get a 15k limit from USAA I'm pretty sure you would qualify for any of the aforementioned cards.

Thanks, I apped for the low interest. The limit will help with utilization when I use my Alaska airline card. I will have to decided which Amex or Chase card I want in 2015.. I gotta let these inq's fall off first. NFCU is hp crazy... 

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.