Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB CLI????

tag
bellrod44
Contributor

USB CLI????

Is USB pretty good about giving CLIs or are they tough to get? I've had their FlexPerks card ($1K limit) for about 8 months now and would like a CLI. I just got an auto CLI on my BOA card, too.

Cards in my wallet: BofA 1-2-3 Rewards - $3,000 (5/2012), Walmart - $350 (9/2012), Home Depot - $500 (10/2012), US Bank - $1,000 (11/2012)
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

Re: USB CLI????

They require six months of payment history before theywill consider the request, so have you been using it? I just received a 1500 automated increase this statement. I've had the card since November last year, but just started using it in April for a recurring charge since the limit is so low. You could wait until the statement closes to see if they increase it on their own. In my experience the requests are hard pulls.

Message 2 of 7
bellrod44
Contributor

@navigatethis12 wrote:

They require six months of payment history before theywill consider the request, so have you been using it? I just received a 1500 automated increase this statement. I've had the card since November last year, but just started using it in April for a recurring charge since the limit is so low. You could wait until the statement closes to see if they increase it on their own. In my experience the requests are hard pulls.

I do use it. I've carried a balance for the last couple of months and am paying it off this month. I was curious if they do automatic increases, or if you have to request it. Thank you for the info.

Cards in my wallet: BofA 1-2-3 Rewards - $3,000 (5/2012), Walmart - $350 (9/2012), Home Depot - $500 (10/2012), US Bank - $1,000 (11/2012)
Message 3 of 7
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@bellrod44 wrote:

@navigatethis12 wrote:

I do use it. I've carried a balance for the last couple of months and am paying it off this month. I was curious if they do automatic increases, or if you have to request it. Thank you for the info.

Yes, several people have posted about getting auto-CLIs (on the Cash Plus for instance).  When I didn't get one after six months, I wrote and asked, and was told that they do not do them.  Which is clearly untrue....   But since I only put $250 per month on it, no big deal.

Message 4 of 7
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

I recieved a auto  CLI on my Ace rewards Visa from US Bank at 8 months it went from $4000 to $6000. My FlexPerks I've only had since January remains to be seen in they give me an auto CLI on it.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 5 of 7
enharu
Super Contributor

@navigatethis12 wrote:

Sorry to hijack the thread a little, but so all customer initiated CLI requests are HP for US Bank?

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 6 of 7
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

My first request for a US Bank CLI on a recently PC'd Cash+ was denied, and they used a SP from 28 days earlier.

This was a SP from TU, using TransUnion FICO Risk Score Classic 04 Bankcard (range 250-873)

I then called and requested a manual review and authorized a HP.  This was also denied (probably because i was already granted 15K in the past few months between 2 cards).

This time they used TransUnion FICO Risk Score Classic 04 (so no 'Bankcard' at the end, range 309-839)

Just FYI

PS: the first was for a $1500 increase, the second I requested via phone and since it was gonna be a HP I said I would like more than $1500 if possible.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.