Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USBank CLI

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

USBank CLI

I have been calling about the $1500 increase without credit pull, they kept saying not available... today got my statement and increase was given!!!  WOOHOO
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Re: USBank CLI

Congrats! Was it for the same amount they denied you?
Here we go again...
Message 2 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

it's just the $1500, I never actually applied for anything, they just said it wasn't available on the account currently.

I'm wildly all over the place with balance so.

Message 3 of 7
ottergo4
Contributor

Congrats!   How long had it been since your last cli or account opening(whichever applies)?
Message 4 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

It had been over a year since I had gotten any CLI, and I went back and looked and they gave me a 2k increase not $1500.  Like I said, I'm all over the place with the balance all the way up to maxed some times, and they always send great BT offers which I use and then pay back off, it wasn't until this year that I really started working on getting this card paid off and it's back up to about 75% right now but will be paid in full by next month, first time it's been 0 since probably opening! lol
Message 5 of 7
MagicShot
Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
It had been over a year since I had gotten any CLI, and I went back and looked and they gave me a 2k increase not $1500.  Like I said, I'm all over the place with the balance all the way up to maxed some times, and they always send great BT offers which I use and then pay back off, it wasn't until this year that I really started working on getting this card paid off and it's back up to about 75% right now but will be paid in full by next month, first time it's been 0 since probably opening! lol

I have been trying to get a CLI on my US Bank Platinum Card for a while now. I submitted via their online form and still havent gotten a responce. Its been like 10 days now. I am afraid to call and get another pull if they didnt already, havent gotten a notification but you never know.

Addict do you know if they hard pull for cli requests?

Message 6 of 7
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.