Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

USBank CLI

I have been calling about the $1500 increase without credit pull, they kept saying not available... today got my statement and increase was given!!!  WOOHOO
Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

Re: USBank CLI

Congrats! Was it for the same amount they denied you?
Here we go again...
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

it's just the $1500, I never actually applied for anything, they just said it wasn't available on the account currently.

I'm wildly all over the place with balance so.

Contributor
ottergo4

Congrats!   How long had it been since your last cli or account opening(whichever applies)?
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

It had been over a year since I had gotten any CLI, and I went back and looked and they gave me a 2k increase not $1500.  Like I said, I'm all over the place with the balance all the way up to maxed some times, and they always send great BT offers which I use and then pay back off, it wasn't until this year that I really started working on getting this card paid off and it's back up to about 75% right now but will be paid in full by next month, first time it's been 0 since probably opening! lol
Contributor
MagicShot

Creditaddict wrote:
It had been over a year since I had gotten any CLI, and I went back and looked and they gave me a 2k increase not $1500.  Like I said, I'm all over the place with the balance all the way up to maxed some times, and they always send great BT offers which I use and then pay back off, it wasn't until this year that I really started working on getting this card paid off and it's back up to about 75% right now but will be paid in full by next month, first time it's been 0 since probably opening! lol

I have been trying to get a CLI on my US Bank Platinum Card for a while now. I submitted via their online form and still havent gotten a responce. Its been like 10 days now. I am afraid to call and get another pull if they didnt already, havent gotten a notification but you never know.

Addict do you know if they hard pull for cli requests?

Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Congrats

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}