Epic Contributor

USBank Cash+ Pulls What Report in California?

I did online chat and of course the rep told me the "Computer Randomly Picks 1 of the 3 to do the pull from"

Also what is considered Bill Pay items?

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
95 Cards and Counting Smiley Tongue
Established Contributor

Re: USBank Cash+ Pulls What Report in California?

Two data points - one from Experian and one from Equifax.

Hope you don't mind the bluntness, but with the FICOs in your signature, it would be a wasted inquiry no matter who they pull.

Epic Contributor

djrez4 wrote:

Two data points - one from Experian and one from Equifax.

Hope you don't mind the bluntness, but with the FICOs in your signature, it would be a wasted inquiry no matter who they pull.

They pulled 2 HP on you?

And, Yes I would not apply with my scores in Sigi, I already have a UsBank Signature - and it was closed years ago into a payment arrangement with reduced interest, They have always benn VERY good to me... I hope I am able to complete the program and come back into graces as I used to be... it had a $22,500 CL :/

Established Contributor

I've read some posts on another board that seem to indicate they pull EQ if you apply in a branch, and the pull EX if you apply online.  I'm in WA state and they pulled EX when I applied online.

I have bill pay as one of my 5% categories and I'm earning this bonus on my monthly State Farm insurance payment, my water bill, my electricity bill, my natural gas bill, my garbage bill, my cell phone bill, my landline/house telephone bill, and my cable/internet bill (Comcast).  I'm earning over $40 per month just on bill pay.

FICOs: TU08 841 2/9/15 per Barclay; TU98 800 4/8/14; EQ04 769 6/8/14; EQ08 809 3/4/15; EX08 812 3/8/15 per MyFICO

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex Costco TE $19.3K; Amex BCE $12K; BofA Visa $10.1K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Citi Double Cash $11.6K; Citi Simplicity Visa $17.3K; Discover IT $24K; Fidelity Amex $25K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $20K; Sallie Mae WMC $17.5K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $24.5K; Walmart Discover $10K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Highlighted
Epic Contributor

CribDuchess wrote:

I've read some posts on another board that seem to indicate they pull EQ if you apply in a branch, and the pull EX if you apply online.  I'm in WA state and they pulled EX when I applied online.

I have bill pay as one of my 5% categories and I'm earning this bonus on my monthly State Farm insurance payment, my water bill, my electricity bill, my natural gas bill, my garbage bill, my cell phone bill, my landline/house telephone bill, and my cable/internet bill (Comcast).  I'm earning over $40 per month just on bill pay.

So if you set it up to auto pay those bills you are getting the 5% or do you have to go into USBank and schedule to pay the bill or? 

I pay 99% of my bills online with bill pay at the bank, so slightly confused how i do it with credit card and get the rewards.

Established Contributor

Creditaddict wrote:

CribDuchess wrote:

So if you set it up to auto pay those bills you are getting the 5% or do you have to go into USBank and schedule to pay the bill or? 

I pay 99% of my bills online with bill pay at the bank, so slightly confused how i do it with credit card and get the rewards.

I don't use "auto-pay" to pay (I'm too much of a control freak for that).  I log into each of my utility provider's websites and use my Cash+ Visa to make a payment online.  I can confirm that I am receiving the 5% cash back bonus on all of these online payments.  And, actually, I pay my electricity and natural gas bills over the phone (their automated phone systems) and use my Cash+ Visa to make the payments and I get the 5% cash back bonus on those payments, too.

I have never used US Bank's online banking bill pay feature, so I'm not sure how it works.  But if you're not using the Cash+ Visa card to make the bill payment, then it wouldn't qualify for the 5% cash bonus.

FICOs: TU08 841 2/9/15 per Barclay; TU98 800 4/8/14; EQ04 769 6/8/14; EQ08 809 3/4/15; EX08 812 3/8/15 per MyFICO

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex Costco TE $19.3K; Amex BCE $12K; BofA Visa $10.1K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Citi Double Cash $11.6K; Citi Simplicity Visa $17.3K; Discover IT $24K; Fidelity Amex $25K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $20K; Sallie Mae WMC $17.5K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $24.5K; Walmart Discover $10K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Established Contributor

Not two pulls on me.  There are two data points in the database on another site for the Cash+ in California.  One was EX and one was EQ.  The online/branch dichotomy may explain that.

If they let you back into the fold with a Cash+, bully to ya, mate.  I just don't think you automatically qualify for a new Signature card when you pay them off.  They still have to evaluate the risk of lending to you.

Valued Contributor

I am in so cal and they pulled ex for me.

FICOS
TU 807 6/26/15
EX 808 4/17/15
EQ 826 7/1/15
NASA 30K / / Amex 25k / / Chase Freedom 10.6k// Venture 23K / / / / / SD'd US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k, In their final resting place, can you hear the sound of taps? Winners never quit, and quitters never win
Valued Member

Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

I am in so cal and they pulled ex for me.

Did you apply in branch or online?

Epic Contributor

djrez4 wrote:

Not two pulls on me.  There are two data points in the database on another site for the Cash+ in California.  One was EX and one was EQ.  The online/branch dichotomy may explain that.

If they let you back into the fold with a Cash+, bully to ya, mate.  I just don't think you automatically qualify for a new Signature card when you pay them off.  They still have to evaluate the risk of lending to you.

Once Again, I am NOT applying for this card!  I started the thread for more information for someone else and I was agreeing up above that if my scores in sigi were correct not a good idea and further stated that I really like USbank because of how they have treated me with the offers to get it paid off... but even if that was tomorrow to happen, it's not, it's a 4 year plan and I am about 18 or so months in at best I would say... so yeah no usbank in my name alone any time soon.

Thanks for info though...

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.