Valued Contributor
Dustink

Re: USBank Denial, Got something in the mail....

[ Edited ]

gettnthere wrote:

YahComb wrote:

well thats odd then lol. BTW i think its only BOA now that doesn't report a limit for its Visa Sigs(they do for their world mastercards though) A couple years ago pretty much nobody did but most issuers have fixed that.

Your flexperks is 9.2K, they don't give out Visa Sigs for that card?

I think they do issue those in visa siggy too. If I remember correctly, DustinK has the FlexPerks Visa Siggy.

Yes I have the Signature version of the flexperks card. I used to have both, but recently closed out the other card. Now I just have the Flexperks sig travel card.

They have a black visa signature card and a light colored one that is not a visa signature card.

The black card has a minimum $5k limit and the other one has a $3.5k minimum starting limit.

OP, which card did you apply for? The black one or the other one?

This one with AF and better rewards:

https://www.usbank.com/credit-cards/flexperks-travel.html

Or this one with no AF?

https://www.usbank.com/credit-cards/flexperks-select.html

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Valued Contributor
MsLadyRover

What a great surprise!  CONGRATULATIONS!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
emptypockets

Nice Suprise to get in the mail! Congrats!

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (4), Chase (5), Nordstrom Visa,US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, UMB Visa, Nasa FCU Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Citi (4), Discover IT, Walmart Discover, Sam's MC, Cabela's Visa, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, 5/3 RLR MC, DC Premier MC, Macy's AMEX; A few store cards.

Current Scores: EQ (6/14): 800; TU MyFico (6/14): 814; Walmart TU Fico 08 (12/2014): 803; EX (6/14): 775

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}