cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USBank Platinum - DECLINED...guess why?

tag
OonaMission
Regular Contributor

Re: USBank Platinum - DECLINED...guess why?

UHP - Just go to the USBank website, and click on locations at the top. Then you can put in your zip code and see if there are branches nearby you. The OP who was declined lived in Pennsylvania, and there aren't any USBanks in that state. If there are branches in your state, I assume you'd be eligible for their cards. Also, I think the Linux Fund and Humane Society cards are with BOA.

Message 21 of 22
MRMAGOO222

Re: USBank Platinum - DECLINED...guess why?

I live in Ohio about 1 hour west of Pittsburgh - but when I worked in Pittsburgh area I had checking account at Mellon and checking in Hometown at Sky-

There is no reason why you can't open an account at the Hopedale Ohio branch -40 minutes from your hometown then call for recon and show them you want to have a relationship.

They no doubt would send you the application in the mail. The number is on there website if you do a location search.

Just seems like a way to get around their stupid "we aren't in your area" which is not even true. 40 miles is not that far.

Only conceivable issue would be if they did'nt want to do Biz in PA. It is a commonwealth and tha makes it a PITA state. (jk)

hr>Starting Score: 591EQ. 604TU
3/01/10: 651EQ _ 688 TU
03/18/10: 703EQ,736TU.. THANKS myFico & Contributors. FOR EDUCATION!!Goal Score: 775

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.