Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USBank platinum Visa

tag
Niki22
Established Member

USBank platinum Visa

Has anyone ever applied for the US Bank platinum visa online and received and instant approval, accepted it and then received and email stating "We'll review your information and reply within 7-10 business days."?

I'm so confused was I approved or denied...
Current Score 6/11/14 : Equifax Beacon 638 TU FICO 664 EX FICO 685 Current cards:
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
YanYan

Re: USBank platinum Visa

Don't worry, it's US Bank. They're dyslexic. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
Niki22
Established Member

Thanks yanyan! I sure hope your right. This will be my first non-store card still my start of rebuilding in April.
Current Score 6/11/14 : Equifax Beacon 638 TU FICO 664 EX FICO 685 Current cards:
Message 3 of 6
YanYan

I hope you get it!

Have you considered any other cards to apply for or only US Bank?
Message 4 of 6
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

It probably has to be reviewed by a underwriter.  I got the 7-10 days on both my cards.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 5 of 6
Danizzle
New Contributor

I had a store cc I opened a few years ago and nothing else until I applied for the usbank platinum (as since been PC' to cash+) this year. I got the 7-10 day (or something similar) message and thought I was denied. Since I bank with them I logged in to my account a few days later and had a new credit card account listed with my limit. The card came a few days after that.

All FICO scores as of 9.1.14: Exp 744, Eq 745, TU 764
Goal: 800+ across the board
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.