Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USbank Closed Credit card

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

USbank Closed Credit card

Not totally surprised because it's nearly at it's limit but a little surprised USbank jumped on the band wagon of the other banks.  Have had the account for over 5 years and have seen over 5 CLI... oh well at least I can't charge on it anymore and will just pay it down! lol

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
tengtengvn
Frequent Contributor

Re: USbank Closed Credit card

When my USBank card was almost maxed out ($7000 CL), I make $1000 payment regularly and they CLD it to $6300. Next month I can ask for CLI again. Did you make minimum payment?

What's in your wallet?
-Not Capital One.
Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: USbank Closed Credit card

It has been up and down over the years and overtime it was down, they gave cli. But probably over the last year it has only fluctuated a couple thousand and have been making the same $500 payment. It's a signature card and I think what put me on the radar is I charged over the credit line and made just the min payment required to bring it back under the credit line then went back to my $500 payments after and within 2 months it was closed. No letter ever sent, it was just on my statement that charging privileges had been suspended. CL at closure $22,500 by far my highest

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.