Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uber card odds on my file?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Uber card odds on my file?

Wanted to get y'alls opinion on applying for the Uber card tomorrow. Citi DC is my current all purpose, so getting a card with 4% restaurants/dining would be wonderful!

INQ (In Last YR): TU 5(3), EQ 6(3), EX 6(3)

FICO: TU 766, EQ ???, EX 775

Current Util: 1%

# accts opened last two years: 8

AAoA: 9 months

Total Credit: $28,700

Listed income low 5 digits

My worry would be number of accounts opened recently. Three were opened just four months ago, and 6 were opened in the past 12 months.

Worth the inquiry? Or worth a healthy few months' wait?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Uber card odds on my file?

Ummm could go either way... Barclay's isn't that new account sensitive despite what people say.. Trust me I have WAY WAY more new accounts then yourself and have no problem getting approvals with barclay's with that said my profile is alot thicker than yours.  Things I worry about is your AAoA mainly as your scores are good.  You also said low 5 figure income are you talking like 20kish or a bit more?  Income could be a factor depending.  Biggest thing is AAoA that I see that sticks out.  Utilization etc is fine.  See what others have to say

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Listed income would be $35k.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Everything looks fine IMO, except for the AAOA like above said.  You can track this thread here and see what other approvals close to your profile look like: Source

If anything, worst case would be a denial but approval on recon with a very low SL.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.