cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ugh!! Chase and their dang Bonus tease!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ugh!! Chase and their dang Bonus tease!!

@pizza1 wrote:

Chase continues to tease me knowing I can't have them ever!  I just KNOW that someone in their office is sitting their saying, " oh, here's a good one, lets screw with her, she had a CO and a BK with us. Lets tempt her to apply and then HP the crap out of her and deny it, LOL!!"  

Someday Chase... Someday... I'll call your bluff and then recon you 100x a day!!!LMAO!!!

image.jpg

If I worked at a big bank, I'd definitely do things like this! Smiley Very Happy

I take you know all of this from experience?

Message 21 of 37
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

poor pizza will never be able to stay in the garden :-)

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 22 of 37
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@happypill wrote:

3k minimum spend for the business card, so slightly different product that yours I think pizza1.  As far as I remember, my Southwest Rapid Rewards account is just a personal account, but I book my travel through corporate travel services for my work so I'm guessing that's why they think I need a business oriented card.

Nixon, there is a link, but I think it's personalized with my info when I click it.  Not sure if that's the link, or just cookies in my browser or something.

Gotcha.

I'm used to 3K spend bonuses and typically knock them out in a month or so.

It's summertime. Dessert is good. 

I got a cold today Smiley Sad

LOL!

Don't need dessert or art to meet spend bonuses. Our normal spend just aligns as such..

Actually, looking at our household expenses, I'm thinking of apping for one card every month and getting the signup bonuses as well. 

It's only going to mean that we don't optimize on all rewards; but the sign-ups should take care of it.

My AAoA won't be able to take the hit though Smiley Very Happy

Message 23 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ghoshida wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@happypill wrote:

3k minimum spend for the business card, so slightly different product that yours I think pizza1.  As far as I remember, my Southwest Rapid Rewards account is just a personal account, but I book my travel through corporate travel services for my work so I'm guessing that's why they think I need a business oriented card.

Nixon, there is a link, but I think it's personalized with my info when I click it.  Not sure if that's the link, or just cookies in my browser or something.

Gotcha.

I'm used to 3K spend bonuses and typically knock them out in a month or so.

It's summertime. Dessert is good. 

I got a cold today Smiley Sad

LOL!

Don't need dessert or art to meet spend bonuses. Our normal spend just aligns as such..

Actually, looking at our household expenses, I'm thinking of apping for one card every month and getting the signup bonuses as well. 

It's only going to mean that we don't optimize on all rewards; but the sign-ups should take care of it.

My AAoA won't be able to take the hit though Smiley Very Happy

How old is your AMEX? If it's more than a few years then add one for every 6 apps.

Message 24 of 37
chalupaman
Super Contributor

I almost guarantee that pizza will get tempted and try this card anyway. 

Don't do it.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 25 of 37
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@chalupaman wrote:

I almost guarantee that pizza will get tempted and try this card anyway. 

Don't do it.

I just checked my email got that same offer , when will that alaska air offer come into my email inbox :-(

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 26 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

But unless I'm missing it, this 60k offer doesn't have the $100 statement credit that OP's 50k offer did.  I might value 50k miles + $100 more than 60k miles.  Or am I crazy?
Chris.
@Anonymous wrote:

@happypill wrote:

Just got one for 60k points.  Tempting.  If I wasn't pretty sure I was on Chase BL, I'd probably be testing the garden gate...maybe this would be a chance to see if I'm really on the BL?

Southwest Offer.png

Is there a link there?

Because.....

Yeah..No. I better not start that again. This is why it's dangerous for me to have EX thawed. Seriously.

Message 27 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy crap you're right..

However....One will show on CR's and the other wont....

Message 28 of 37
grinlikechelsea
Established Contributor

I would app if they sent me pizza's offer, but alas.

Message 29 of 37
Deltadog03
Established Contributor

I got an "invite" with a number as well today via email...first time ever for me.

EQ8: 646 EQ5: 652 V3.0: 665 **8/2015
TU8: 635 TU4: 700 V3.0 :663 **8/2015
EX8: 636 EX3: 670 V3.0: ? **8/2015
CCD Util 35%

Message 30 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.