Did you mean: 

Ugh US Bank messed up

tag
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: Ugh US Bank messed up

haha, a slightly illegal perk

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 11 of 14
Dustink
Valued Contributor

But back to the topic at hand. A CSR sent over the request to combine limits to form the cash+, and she says she will contact me tuesday in regards to the request.

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 12 of 14
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

Good luck!  This card is sooo worth the hassle of getting those credit lines combined.  I've had my card just over 2 months and have already earned just over $250 in cash back.

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 13 of 14
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@CribDuchess wrote:

Good luck!  This card is sooo worth the hassle of getting those credit lines combined.  I've had my card just over 2 months and have already earned just over $250 in cash back.

Im up to over 70,000 flexperks since june on my other US Bank card. I got in when the sign on bonus was only 10k, it went to 30k during the olympics and now stands at 15k.

Yeah I am going to work hard on this one. US Bank has great products and usually service as well. I think it is the best cash back card out there. It will be nice having one good travel card and one good cash card with them. They have treated me well. I opened my first credit card about a year and a half ago, it was their college visa. Since then my credit has grown very well. All thanks to their continued generosity.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.