Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uh Oh...

tag
Anf_dude
Contributor

Re: Uh Oh...

You Could Tweet GE Directly And They'll Take Care Of Stuff For You. Their Social Team Ia Very Good At Making Things Happen. Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 15
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Sorry to TJ, but I have to ask....

Anf_dude: is there a reason why the first letter of every word in your post is capitalized?
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 12 of 15
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

I'm not trying to be sarcastic or anything. I just found it interesting. :-)
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 13 of 15
creditYum
Established Member

+1 hahah
Message 14 of 15
compassion101
Established Contributor

This happened to me at Capone about 2 years ago. I was calling in to add my gf as an authorized user and was frustrated trying to get to a live person and kept coming back to the menu. Finally I pushed the number for cancel account, figuring they would never let me cancel without speaking to a rep first. The system asked me to confirm my selection and when I did it said "Thank you. Your account is now closed."

I called back right away and spent another 20 minutes going through the menus and holding and they told me that there was nothing they could do and my account was closed. After escalating the call several times they finally agreed to reinstate my account but it would take 2 weeks to process.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.