Contributor
Anf_dude

Re: Uh Oh...

You Could Tweet GE Directly And They'll Take Care Of Stuff For You. Their Social Team Ia Very Good At Making Things Happen. :smileyhappy:
Frequent Contributor
frugalQ

Sorry to TJ, but I have to ask....

Anf_dude: is there a reason why the first letter of every word in your post is capitalized?
Capital One Platinum 0/2.5K - AmEx Green NPSL - Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 0/7K - Amex BCP 0/8.5K - Chase Freedom 0/3K - Discover IT 0/6.5K - LOC 0/2.5K
Frequent Contributor
frugalQ

I'm not trying to be sarcastic or anything. I just found it interesting. :-)
Capital One Platinum 0/2.5K - AmEx Green NPSL - Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 0/7K - Amex BCP 0/8.5K - Chase Freedom 0/3K - Discover IT 0/6.5K - LOC 0/2.5K
Established Member
creditYum

+1 hahah
Established Contributor
compassion101

This happened to me at Capone about 2 years ago. I was calling in to add my gf as an authorized user and was frustrated trying to get to a live person and kept coming back to the menu. Finally I pushed the number for cancel account, figuring they would never let me cancel without speaking to a rep first. The system asked me to confirm my selection and when I did it said "Thank you. Your account is now closed."

I called back right away and spent another 20 minutes going through the menus and holding and they told me that there was nothing they could do and my account was closed. After escalating the call several times they finally agreed to reinstate my account but it would take 2 weeks to process.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+