Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uh oh... Can you access BOA card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Uh oh... Can you access BOA card?

I live in GA. I can log into my BOA online banking but I can't click to access my BOA amex card account.  Is this going on for anyone else?? Thanks
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Uh oh... Can you access BOA card?

I was on hold for 20mins! While on hold checked my account again and everthing is back!! Smiley Happy

I guess other people in GA were calling about it.  First thing that came to my mind was "credit crunch" lol.  I started to panic Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for checking for me though!

Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

No problems for my husband signing into his BofA Platinum Plus Visa account. A bit slow, but I think that's most likely my laptop/internet connection behaving weirdly, rather than something on BofA's end.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just logged on to view my account with no problem.  I'm in NY.

Message 3 of 7
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

No problem here. Able to log in and access BofA account and specifically my BofA AMEX card.

Wait a while and try it again.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

anyone tried from GA?
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was on hold for 20mins! While on hold checked my account again and everthing is back!! Smiley Happy

I guess other people in GA were calling about it.  First thing that came to my mind was "credit crunch" lol.  I started to panic Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for checking for me though!

Message 6 of 7
thebostonredsox
Regular Contributor

I'm in Boston and it happened to me tonight also. I could click on my checking and money market accounts, but not my credit card accounts. I signed off and then signed back on about 30 minutes later and it was working fine. It appears to be a technical issue on the part of BOA.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.