Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ulta Rewards Mastercard

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ulta Rewards Mastercard

Just received an email apologizing that the Master Card logo showed up on the Ulta approval. So no MC, just the store card ☹️
Message 91 of 187
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the same email a little while ago. Oh well, at least I can still get my beauty products.
Message 92 of 187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did they offer you reward points?
Message 93 of 187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes...they did they would load an extra 500 points into my account. Haven't checked it yet to see if it was there yet.
Message 94 of 187
Anonymous
Not applicable

For those who were approved for the store card and not the MC.. what are your EQ scores if you don't mind me asking?

Message 95 of 187
ccpat
Frequent Contributor

Approved for store card - $400 limit.  Set up account right away and tried to request CLI.  Immediately got red box.....no go.  I'll try again in 6 months. 

Message 96 of 187
Anonymous
Not applicable

My EQ was 671 and got $1250 SL. Hope that helps.
Message 97 of 187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Peridot you received the MC or store card? I applied and got the 7-10 day msg. My EQ is 680. If I didn't get denied and it is verification I'd be happy with either version I was just curious what kind of score it takes for the MC.

Message 98 of 187
Samac
Regular Contributor

I'm pretty positive I'm getting the MasterCard, and my score is 740. With Wild speculation I would guess 700+ = MasterCard by the very few stats shared here.
Message 99 of 187
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well it said MC on approval but like a few others it turns out I got the store card, but I'm fine with that. The 500 pt bonus would have been nice though.
Message 100 of 187
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.