cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected Ritz Carlton card surprise.

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Unexpected Ritz Carlton card surprise.

@Anonymous wrote:
I should! lol maybe I'll get lucky.

somehow they might run across more metal suddenly..

Message 21 of 142
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha that's probably exactly how it'll play out if I ask for my AF to be waived because of the situation.
Message 22 of 142
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

Once they get the metal back in stock maybe they should send the plastic over to BMO Harris... Diner's orders.

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 23 of 142
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@BarryNTexas wrote:

Once they get the metal back in stock maybe they should send the plastic over to BMO Harris... Diner's orders.

Not to de-rail this thread, but I don't think Harris is going to be re-opening up apps..  I think they will just stick with the Company cards, less headaches it appears and less CS is needed I would think.  Way overwhelmed.. I don't think they ran out of cards, I think they used that as an excuse since they are running a circus over there when the consumer side was open.

Message 24 of 142
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@BarryNTexas wrote:

Not to de-rail this thread, but I don't think Harris is going to be re-opening up apps..  I think they will just stick with the Company cards, less headaches it appears and less CS is needed I would think.  Way overwhelmed.. I don't think they ran out of cards, I think they used that as an excuse since they are running a circus over there when the consumer side was open.

Oh well. My scores will be prime to app the next go around in 5 years. Smiley Tongue

Message 25 of 142
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Nixon, I was looking at another thread about a 140k sign up. Is there anyway I'd be able to get it, I applied last week through the regular chase site and didn't see any sort of point bonus going on.
Message 26 of 142
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

As I've posted in the other ritz thread....Received my ritz card this week and it was metal. Card was DOA though. Smiley Very Happy

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 27 of 142
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey Nixon, I was looking at another thread about a 140k sign up. Is there anyway I'd be able to get it, I applied last week through the regular chase site and didn't see any sort of point bonus going on.

Send them an SM with the offer.

Message 28 of 142
Anonymous
Not applicable

Man you're lucky! I unfortunately got plastic.
Message 29 of 142
Anonymous
Not applicable

SM? I apologize, I'm not too familiar with the terms on the site. I'm a newbie lol
Message 30 of 142
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.