Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected Wells Fargo Secured Card Graduation

tag
flashevo
Regular Contributor

Re: Unexpected Wells Fargo Secured Card Graduation

Just wanted to provide an update.

I haven't gotten my deposit back yet however the old account is now showing as closed with available credit at $0.00 where on yestery is showed the $9500 so my guess is they will be refunding the deposit soon however don't know if its a check or transfer back to my checking account.

Once I have more information I will provide.

Thanks.

NFCU Flagship Sig (24.5k); NFCU CashRewards (24.5k); NFCU NavCheck (15k); Chase Sapphire Preferred (15k) ;Chase Marriott Rewards (14k);US Bank Flex Perks (9k); Barclays Rewards (8k); Chase Freedom (14k); BOA Travel Rewards Sig (20k); BOA Privileges with Cash Rewards Sig (9k); Discover IT (6.5k); Walmart Discover (3k); Wells Fargo Platinum (9.5k); Wells Fargo LOC (10k); Bloomingdales Amex (5k); Macy's Amex (5k); Paypal Extras Mastercard (6k); Bananna Republic Visa (5.5k); Lowes (6k); Sams Club Discover (5k)....In the garden since 8/15/13

Message 41 of 46
til
Established Member

Update: Wells Fargo released the secured funds into my checking account this morning.   Yes Virginia, there *is* a Santa Claus.  Smiley Wink

EQ 759 | EX FAKO 784
Message 42 of 46
flashevo
Regular Contributor

congrats.  any clue how long ago they closed your secured account prior to the money being deposited back?  no go for me when i just checked.

NFCU Flagship Sig (24.5k); NFCU CashRewards (24.5k); NFCU NavCheck (15k); Chase Sapphire Preferred (15k) ;Chase Marriott Rewards (14k);US Bank Flex Perks (9k); Barclays Rewards (8k); Chase Freedom (14k); BOA Travel Rewards Sig (20k); BOA Privileges with Cash Rewards Sig (9k); Discover IT (6.5k); Walmart Discover (3k); Wells Fargo Platinum (9.5k); Wells Fargo LOC (10k); Bloomingdales Amex (5k); Macy's Amex (5k); Paypal Extras Mastercard (6k); Bananna Republic Visa (5.5k); Lowes (6k); Sams Club Discover (5k)....In the garden since 8/15/13

Message 43 of 46
til
Established Member

About a week passed between seeing the available credit online go to $0,00 for that card to seeing the money transfer into my checking.  

My deposit was only $1000, so it probably slid through without any scrutiny, whereas your more substantial one may have triggered a "hey, are we really sure we want to give all this back to flashevo at this point?"  Smiley Happy

Good luck, hope you see it soon.

t

EQ 759 | EX FAKO 784
Message 44 of 46
jensher

I received my deposit back into my checking account this morning. I received the card on 7/15 and noticed the original account closed the same day you posted about it.

Message 45 of 46
flashevo
Regular Contributor

same here.

i got the deposit back this morning.

Message 46 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.