Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United Club Access

tag
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

United Club Access

Screen Shot 2015-08-19 at 2.39.56 PM.png

For those of you who have a United Club membership, it looks like next year you'll have to be flying United to access the club. Just like how the Citi Prestige or the Amex Plat give access to AA Lounges or Delta lounges, respectively, when flying the carrier for the day. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: United Club Access

Thanks for sharing...

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

And the race to the bottom continues!

Message 3 of 8
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Haha, seriously. Everything is getting devalued left and right. 

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@heyarrnold wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Haha, seriously. Everything is getting devalued left and right. 

No reason really anymore to get this card anymore unless they lower the AF to compensate. But I already get Lounge access from my Prestige.

Message 5 of 8
TrueGeminiNC
Frequent Contributor

Their clubs are awful - always crowded.  i wish Delta would partner with AMEX and provide aceess to the Centurion Lounge.  

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TrueGeminiNC wrote:

Their clubs are awful - always crowded.  i wish Delta would partner with AMEX and provide aceess to the Centurion Lounge.  

This may stop some of that crowding, Lol. I don't plan on long haul international travel for at least a couple of years, so Centurion Lounge doesn't concern me all that much right now (I downgraded my Plat to PRG a few months after they took away AC access.)

Message 7 of 8
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Not surprised. On one hand I've seen many people using United Lounges while holding a non-Star Alliance boarding passes. Their lounges generally aren't big enough to handle their own passenger volume. On the other hand, United lounges are underwhelming, at best. A handful of King Nut mix and "red or white" wine is pretty basic.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.