Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United Mileage Card needs 14 days

tag
newUser0
Established Contributor

United Mileage Card needs 14 days

Was Approved for this card on Feb 1 with a CL of $5k. When ever I call the CSR they always say that the decision is pending and when I call the recon/ the number I got from the Pre Approval Mail they said it has been approved.

Just now called recon again and they informed that it will take upto 14 days to get the account number generated and to send the card?

Is this how happened to you all??

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: United Mileage Card needs 14 days

@newUser0 wrote:

Was Approved for this card on Feb 1 with a CL of $5k. When ever I call the CSR they always say that the decision is pending and when I call the recon/ the number I got from the Pre Approval Mail they said it has been approved.

Just now called recon again and they informed that it will take upto 14 days to get the account number generated and to send the card?

Is this how happened to you all??

It took about that long for DHs card if I remember correctly.  He did not have a UA account prior to approval and I think that's why his took about 10-14 days. 

Message 2 of 4
newUser0
Established Contributor

Oh!! But Actually I had created a new UA account on Jan 4 2014, and I used this number here. But did not had any points, but not sure if that matters.

Do you suggest me to follow this up with United Airlines instead of Chase? Is is possible?

Message 3 of 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@newUser0 wrote:

Oh!! But Actually I had created a new UA account on Jan 4 2014, and I used this number here. But did not had any points, but not sure if that matters.

Do you suggest me to follow this up with United Airlines instead of Chase? Is is possible?

If it's been more that 14 days, contact Chase.  Good luck

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.