Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United MileagePlus® Club Card "New Offer"

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

United MileagePlus® Club Card "New Offer"

I am interested in this card with the sign up bonus for a year or 2. 

I called Chase and asked if the 50K miles was a promotional offer or a permant one. And the CSR said that it was promotional. 

Anyone know how long Chase does these promos for?

Until march or may I do not think I would be able to make minimum spend and get the bonus I work on a Navy ship. However without the bonus the offer doesn't meet my needs. 

I am at 4/24  with Chase so  this would be last card with them for a while, and I already have the trifecta. 

Thanks for the help. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: United MileagePlus® Club Card "New Offer"

If someone has received mail for the 50K, there might be a date on the mailer they could post here, which usually is the same for the public offer online. But in general I would not hold my breath for it to be still alive in May 2018.

Eitherways, if you can make use of UC/*G lounges, it sounds like a very good deal with or without the 50K as they should waive the AF for you for working for the Navy. You can also order stuff online while on the ship I suppose?

btw.

FYI1: you can double dip the last 5/24 slot and jump directly to 6/24 status by opening 2 personal cards under 5/24 in quick succession (like, same day).

FYI2: you can open chase business cards under 5/24 and stay 4/24 if you have some small business.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: United MileagePlus® Club Card "New Offer"

No it was not from a mailer, from Chase's website. 

I am a civilian so no fee waiver for me.

Besides the United card I don't see any other cards I want from Chase, but I am worried they will come out with another hot card like the CSR in the next 2 years. I am fairly new to the miles game, and was lucky that I had a long profile and no new cards when I applied for the CSR. 

Thanks. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.