Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United Presidential Plus Card loosing presidential status

tag
lakerfan2011
Regular Contributor

United Presidential Plus Card loosing presidential status

I encourage everyone that has this card to write a letter to the office of the presidential of chase to voice your displeasure that we are going to lose avis presidential status at the end of the year they are downgrading us to hertz and we lose a lot of perks .  As part of the annual fee the avis status is one of the perks that made it worth it i am wondering if they get enough feedback from the cardholders that might reconsider its really horrible I hate hertz and i am pretty sure a lof of you out there do too. Does anyone out there know of any others cards that might give that status .

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: United Presidential Plus Card loosing presidential status

@lakerfan2011 wrote:

I encourage everyone that has this card to write a letter to the office of the presidential of chase to voice your displeasure that we are going to lose avis presidential status at the end of the year they are downgrading us to hertz and we lose a lot of perks .  As part of the annual fee the avis status is one of the perks that made it worth it i am wondering if they get enough feedback from the cardholders that might reconsider its really horrible I hate hertz and i am pretty sure a lof of you out there do too. Does anyone out there know of any others cards that might give that status .

That sucks. I love AVIS for car rentals. Smiley Indifferent

Message 2 of 11
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@lakerfan2011 wrote:

Not presidential though,but you can get 1st elite status with WEMC card

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bigbang91 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@lakerfan2011 wrote:

Do tell. Wife has Arrival+ Smiley Happy

And in the future I will have the Prestige. Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 11
grinlikechelsea
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@bigbang91 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@lakerfan2011 wrote:

Do tell. Wife has Arrival+ Smiley Happy

And in the future I will have the Prestige. Smiley Very Happy

http://www.worldelite.mastercard.com/content/mc/offer-exchange/world-elite/apmea/en/travel/rental-car/avis-rent-a-car.html

I can't go very far because I don't have a WEMC, but maybe it will give you some information. 

Message 5 of 11
lakerfan2011
Regular Contributor

Well the United presidential card is a world elite MasterCard
Message 6 of 11
NRB525
Super Contributor

I guess I need to find a way to get a WEMC to find out what is on that web link

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NRB525 wrote:

I put in the first 6 of my Diners Club card which is a world ekite mastercard and it wouldn't verify the card

Message 8 of 11
mxp114
Valued Contributor

@grinlikechelsea wrote:

http://www.worldelite.mastercard.com/content/mc/offer-exchange/world-elite/apmea/en/travel/rental-ca...

I can't go very far because I don't have a WEMC, but maybe it will give you some information. 

The above web site is the World Elite portal for Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa (APMEA). The US portal is http://www.mastercard.us/credit-card-world-elite.html Big difference in terms of benefits, APMEA region get so so so so much more and that's because in those regions World Elite is actually reserved for top cardholders and not widely issued to new applicants or anyone that requests it. The World Elite in Mexico includes a great suite of benefits as well.

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@NRB525 wrote:

I put in the first 6 of my Diners Club card which is a world ekite mastercard and it wouldn't verify the card

Put the first 6 of Arrival+

Didn't work either.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.