United mileageplus card

Anyone recently get approved?

What's the requirements for the card?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: United mileageplus card

What are your current scores? Saw on CK that someone got approved with TU  614 EQ 571 EX 654 (dunno how accurate that is)

These types of cards aren't very difficult to get. I got approved for the American Advantage card 5 or 6 years ago with no income! If you have CSP and AmEx you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax 689
Transunion 705
Experience 698

My csp got a cli so did my discover and also my Walmart to 5k if that helps
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should be fine. The limit might not be the highest, but you should be able to get it.

Message 4 of 7
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

When I got approved a few years ago my EX score was 680. I had to ask for reconsideration.  I think you have ab dry good chance though. Have you tried the Chase pre qualifier?

Message 5 of 7
BeeH11
Regular Contributor

I was approved 2 years ago after getting a car (so I had auto loan inquiries there, no other injuries). I was not monitoring my scores at that time but the car dealer told me that my score was 679 (or about that, don't remember what CB). I was stunned b/c I had brought a score about a month before and it was 702 and nothing really changed during that time. Anyway, at the time I had 4 store cards all $2k or under in credit each and AMEX w/ $6k limit and capital one w/ $5k limt and very high utilization. I got a pre-approval in the mail (I think b/c of all the auto loan inquiries) and was instantly approved over the phone for $5k.

Chase Sapphire Reserve. Chase Freedom Unlimited. Amex Gold. Amex Everyday. Discover It. Capital One QuickSilver. Bloomingdales. Victoria Secret.
Message 6 of 7
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

I applied in October of 2014. 

They pulled EX which was in the 780's at the time. Approved for 32k. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.