Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Universal Amex questions

Does it ever give instant decisions or does it take a few days? do they e-mail with approval or decline? Can you BT to the card with the promo 6 month 2.9% or is it just a purchase card?

Fico Scores: EQ- HATE U, TU 671 GE, EX 669 Chase(09-15-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Walmart $400
Over 45 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Super Contributor
concorduser

Re: Universal Amex questions

I am not sure if they give instant decision or now. I applied for it couple of days and I got the processing message. I called them next day and they processed it and said I am approved for $1k CL. I asked if the CL can be increased. CSR said once I receive the card call them and see if they would increase the CL. I know GEMB gives CLI's every 4 months. I probably go in that direction. As per the 0% apr and other details, I am not sure. I am going to wait till I recieve the card and then ask them the questions. CSR tried to explain, I did not pay much attention.

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
laz98

concorduser wrote:

I am not sure if they give instant decision or now. I applied for it couple of days and I got the processing message. I called them next day and they processed it and said I am approved for $1k CL. I asked if the CL can be increased. CSR said once I receive the card call them and see if they would increase the CL. I know GEMB gives CLI's every 4 months. I probably go in that direction. As per the 0% apr and other details, I am not sure. I am going to wait till I recieve the card and then ask them the questions. CSR tried to explain, I did not pay much attention.

if you ask for them???  i've never gotten any auto-CLIs from them.

Latest scores: Walmart TU: 769. MyFICO TU: 769. DCU EQ: 716. MyFICO EQ: 780. PSECU EX: 756. MyFICO EX: 780.
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

yes you usually have to ask GEMB but it's a soft so why not ask. 4 months like clock work

Fico Scores: EQ- HATE U, TU 671 GE, EX 669 Chase(09-15-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Walmart $400
Over 45 Cards in between :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+