Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

University Credit Union/Join Alumni Associate for $45.00

tag
Cory
Established Contributor

University Credit Union/Join Alumni Associate for $45.00

Hello,

I heard about this credit union offering good low rates on their credit cards, line of credit and auto loans. I have not joined yet perse, but I am considering doing so.

Line of Credit at rate 7.69% variable
Platinum Master Card is 10.34% variable, just recently.
Gold Master Card is 11.99% Fixed.
Classic Master Card 15.96% Fixed.

This credit union is great for students, and UCLA Faculty Staff. If you are not affiliated with UCLA, you can join the alumni association for just $45.00. But you can apply online at University Credit Union, and select Non Member, but upon loan approval you would have to join this association before they can proceed. One of my colleagues has already joined.

Check out the websites I found..... By the way, University Credit Union only lends to applicants residing in the State of California. So please don't apply/ or waste an inquiry if you live out-of-stateSmiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: University Credit Union/Join Alumni Associate for $45.00

The LOC rate looks good.  The CC rates are kind of high for a CU.

Message 2 of 4
Cory
Established Contributor

Yeah, and I heard the maximum they can lend would be $25,000.00 on the line of credit. But of course, that's on approved credit. Which is not my credit rating.

Cory
Message 3 of 4
Cory
Established Contributor

I am a member of this credit union, after my best friend told me about it a year ago. I find that some of their rates are really great right now. They don't use check system either when you open a checking account.

Their LOC is now 6.50%, MC Platinum 7.49% Auto Loans, 4.48% purchases. But remember, you must reside in the state of California in order to take advantage. The only thing I think is strange.

I heard if you apply online, you get a quick response.

Cory

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.