Epic Contributor

University of Southern California CU??

Anyone have any dealings with them that could share some info on products, what sort of credit, etc.

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
95 Cards and Counting Smiley Tongue
Established Contributor

Re: University of Southern California CU??

[ Edited ]

It's look all they have is a Trojan USCCU Platinum Credit Card, and that's it. I thought at first you meant, University Credit Union (UCLA's) credit union. University Credit Union have a pretty good Overdraft Line of Credit, Platinum MasterCard, and Fixed rate Gold MC rates now.

Oh for UCU though, make sure you live and reside in Southern California, and affiliated with UCLA, J Paul Getty Musuem, Pepperdine University, Loyola Marymount. They don't do out-of-state loans of any kind. They have more affiliates, but that was all I could see on their website.

www.ucu.org

Cory

Epic Contributor

Cory wrote:

It's look all they have is a Trojan USCCU Platinum Credit Card, and that's it. I thought at first you meant, University Credit Union (UCLA's) credit union. University Credit Union have a pretty good Overdraft Line of Credit, Platinum MasterCard, and Fixed rate Gold MC rates now.

Oh for UCU though, make sure you live and reside in Southern California, and affiliated with UCLA, J Paul Getty Musuem, Pepperdine University, Loyola Marymount. They don't do out-of-state loans of any kind. They have more affiliates, but that was all I could see on their website.

www.ucu.org

Cory

No, USC, not UCU... USC has every type of credit product you want and you only have to reside here or work here or be a student to apply!

Super Contributor

Creditaddict wrote:

No, USC, not UCU... USC has every type of credit product you want and you only have to reside here or work here or be a student to apply!

Are you planning on going back to school there now? What are you going to major in?

Epic Contributor

concorduser wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

Are you planning on going back to school there now? What are you going to major in?

No, no school for me Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Creditaddict wrote:

No, no school for me Smiley Happy

It is never too late. I am of age 52 years and I am completing my Degree in Biotech by this summer and starting Med School in Caribbean this Fall. 3 years I'll be a Medical Doctor. Being a computer Engineer for 30 years now I want to become a Doctor and combine my computer skills and medical education and discover a drug or cure that helps human kind. I am hoping my twin 12 year old daughters when they are old enough will pick up the torch from me and continue the research. I already filed papers and formed a new corporation to estabilish the biotech startup. You can never give up in trying. We will fail only when we give up. I remeber being beat up in the credit and having $300 card from CreditOne and came to where I am in my credit building.

Highlighted
Epic Contributor

Declined for both auto and credit card.... will update when I get letters.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.