Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsecured CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unsecured CC

Since my FICO scores are looking more towards getting an secured CC. I was wondering what are some good secured CC to have. I am more interested in the secured CC that will graduate to unsecured CC. 

I need 2 of them I have a First Premier CC but my CL is 250.00. They have offered me several times to get an add'l CC with them but I am hesitant. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ksantangelo23
Frequent Contributor

Re: Unsecured CC

Though I cant directly answer your question, I'd recommend checking out Capital One preapproval page, you may have a chance at an unsecured CC. A friend of mine was just approved for the Quicksilver at $2,000 with over 170k in current chargeoffs, FICO range of 510-520. My jaw dropped.

https://findmycard.capitalone.com/en/PageVersions/LandingPages/LP_UNS_QUICK_RWD_V01.aspx

AMEX Hilton Ascend: $55,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve: $30,000 | PNC Points: $17,500 | AMEX BCE (AU): $18,000 | AMEX BCP: $15,000 | US Bank Cash+ $15,000 | AMEX Business Prime: $14,000 | AMEX SimplyCash: $12,000 | Capital One QS: $13,500 | Chase Business Ink: $12,000 | PNC Everyday (AU): $12,000 | JCPenny Store Card: $10,500 | Chase Slate: $9,400 | Capital One QS: $6,500 | (2nd) US Bank Cash+ (2nd): $7,500 | Discover IT: $6,000 | Chase Freedom: $3,500 | Auto Lease: $0/$21,000 | Auto Loan: $0/$18,000 |

TU: 818 EX: 809 EQ: 801

Message 2 of 5
Pway
Valued Contributor

A credit union in your current area would be your best bet.  I would also check of BOA secued card, which I believe graduates as well.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Since my FICO scores are looking more towards getting an secured CC. I was wondering what are some good secured CC to have. I am more interested in the secured CC that will graduate to unsecured CC. 

I need 2 of them I have a First Premier CC but my CL is 250.00. They have offered me several times to get an add'l CC with them but I am hesitant. 

For secure cards, I'd look into BOA and CAP 1.  BOA often graduates its card to unsecure.  With CAP 1, once your profile improves you can just apply for a new card...

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fnbo. The offer a lot of cards with rewards that are secured like Swagbucks, club o from overstock.Com and rakuten.com
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.