Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsecured Card for Bad Credit?

tag
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Unsecured Card for Bad Credit?

Marbogash wrote:
Thanks everyone for your help!  I will definitely try that PFD tactic.  I think that would help me out a lot.  It's not that I don't understand or feel that I don't need to pay things, I just don't want to screw myself over for even longer.  Also, I don't need a card for anything other than putting some good things on my report, I don't "need" it for cash or to rack up.  I've definitely learned the error of my ways, and I've been forced to live within the means of my cash for quite some time now, so I understand that as well.  The hardest part for me is waiting it out....

Thanks again for everyone's support.  Those were some good websites!  It definitely helps to have someone to talk to!Smiley Happy

Sounds like you are going to do your repair first... great!  When your reports are cleaner, you should apply for a card though.. I don't advocate cash only unless someone has a severe spending issue.  Having revolving credit is a biggie on improving scores.  Something good to look forward to!
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.